In ancient times, women used these tips to look beautiful
Makeup is used to look beautiful these days. Girls can’t take a step out of the house without makeup. Girls need makeup to look beautiful and everyone looks beautiful after doing makeup. However, makeup brands are expensive today and people don’t even hesitate to buy these expensive products. Now, when it comes to Beauty Industry, its business is around 532 billion dollars. In the past, girls used to save millions to look beautiful. Recently, TikToker Zachary Margolis posted several videos of the product in his Tiktok account ‘Offbeat History’, but due to the closure of Tiktok, these videos can now be viewed on Instagram.
1. It is said that the portable hair dryer came in the 1920s, which was a good option to replace the heavy hair dryer of that time. But the device was very dangerous, at risk of burns, electrocution and death. But it was used a lot.
2. Shortly after the invention of the X-ray machine in earlier times, people used this machine to remove acne, eczema and hair. This led to side effects and Atrophy, ulceration and cancer.
3. It is said that in ancient Greece Uni-Bro was considered a symbol of purity and wisdom. Due to this, women whose eyebrows were not found in the middle used to blacken the middle part of the eyebrows with black powder.
4. It is said that in the 1800s the eyelids were transplanted. In view of this, the experts found an idea and started applying the hair directly to the eyelids with a thin needle.
5. It is said that in the 1400s, women wanted thin lips, so women did not highlight their lips much while making paintings.
Delhi, UP Forced religious conversion case: ED raids six places
This is the world’s largest medal, registered in Guinness world record
Tripura extends COVID curfew till July 9 in Agartala and 8 ULBs till July 9