5 time-saving beauty tips that can change every woman’s life
– Use a multi-tasking moisturizer: Just one moisturiser can do the job of three different products. Who wouldn’t want such a product? A moisturiser with which you can hydrate your skin, use it as a sunblock and even get anti-ageing benefits is a magical product to invest in. Look for moisturisers that contain vitamin A or retinoids as these are the ingredients that help minimise fine lines and wrinkles.
– Start with a concealer: A lot of time is going to be consumed to create a brighter and more even complexion. You can cut minutes from the job by strategically stippling a concealing on just the pigmented areas. This means you need to cover your under-eye circles and blemishes. Brush your teeth before you apply the rest of the makeup. This gives your concealer the time to melt in your skin more smoothly and set right.
– Pay attention to the 3 Es: The more important three Es to focus on, even when you’re in a serious rush are – eyebrows, eyeliner and eyelashes. Brush and fill in your brows, line your upper lashes and wiggle a mascara wand through your lashes for definition.
– Be sandal ready: Rough calluses can very much turn a pedicure into a project. Thus, it’s always smarter to maintain your feet regularly so that you can wear your favourite strappy sandals without any shame. Keep a foot scrub that is loaded with environmentally conscious ingredients in your shower. Scrub your feet every time you have some extra minutes in the shower. Put on a pair of cotton socks right after to let all the moisture stay intact.
– Buff your nails, don’t paint: When you have no time for a manicure, you can try buffing instead. It gives your nails a super-shiny, healthy appearance. Use different sides of the buffer to rub your nails and then you can apply some hand cream with SPF 30 or higher. It’s a quick way for your hands to look and feel clean